- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
Bon: What if blake weiss and velvet was called sepia . That kinda boring but I also thought of mocha latte which sounds lame
dash: u know mocha frAPPACHINO
Bon: I’m DOWN
Frappuccino. Yes I am aware we spelled it wrong every time.
RWBY Art Challenge Day 20/30
I noticed that a lot of people called the Ursa plushie on Nora’s head in yesterday’s drawing a baby Ursa. So of course I had to draw actual Ursa Minor.
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
guys it’s obvious that lucina was going to be in smash it’s been right there all along
On April 8, 2014, Philadelphia Zoo welcomed three new little ones to their home as a Black-footed Cat named Aza gave birth to an adorable litter of kittens. The first ever Black-footed Cats ever born at the zoo, the kittens— named Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion—are little, black-footed felines native to southern Africa.